Wills / Estates / Probate
Naturally, no one likes to talk about dying or becoming impaired, which is why at RF LEGAL we would handle such matters without the utmost care and sensitivity.
A Will can provide you with peace of mind, as it allows you to decide how your assets are to be distributed after you die. At RF LEGAL, we have expertise in preparing Wills to suit the needs of each client.
- Standard Wills
- Mirror Wills for spouses and partners
- Complex Wills (including testamentary trusts)
- Reviewing existing documents
- Advice to executors, trustees and beneficiaries
Power of Attorney
A Power of Attorney allows you to appoint someone else to make important decisions for you, particularly when you are unable to do so.
- General Power of Attorney
- Enduring Power of Attorney (Financial)
- Enduring Power of Attorney (Medical)
- Enduring Power of Guardianship
Probate is the legal process required for the terms of a Will to be carried out, whilst a Letter of administration applies in cases where the deceased has not left a Will.
- Applying for Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
- Assisting the executor in administering an estate
- Commencing or defending Testator Family Maintenance (TFM) claims